- Quotations are subject to checking by our sales office and valid is for 10 working days and may be revised after that time.
- All blinds are ‘square’ and no responsibility can be taken for ‘out of square windows’.
- Clients are responsible for the removal of any existing window treatments. A charge will apply if the fitter removes existing window treatment, furniture or fixing to gain access to the installation.
- Colour and weaves may vary slightly from samples.
- Once deposit is paid order cannot be cancelled or changed. A refund will not be given.
- Every effort is made to complete the contract in the estimated time, however no responsibility can be taken for delays caused by circumstances beyond our control.
- The customer shall still accept and pay for the goods not withstanding any delay in their manufacture or installation.
- We reserve the right to require payment for separate products or individual blinds where goods have been successfully installed.
- 50% deposit on on SHUTTERS and 30% deposit for all other products to be paid before work can commence, payment of the balance, after which ownership is transferred, is strictly C.O.D. Title for these goods will not pass to the purchaser until full payment has been received.
- All Monies owed are to be paid on fitting of product. Interest will be charged on all accounts outstanding 7days after completion of order, unless prior arrangement has been made in writing.
- In the event of non-payment by the purchaser named overleaf the customer will be liable for all legal costs incurred by Lakeview Blinds recovering debt.
- Should a customer deny access to the site for the purpose of installation
(a) The account becomes payable in full within 7 days
(b) Once paid, Lakeview will store the goods at no cost to the customer to a maximum of three (3) months.
- WARRANTY: Our warrantee is valid for 1 year from date of installation. We do not warrant against fading and rust.
- In the event of this account being placed in a debt collection agency for formal demand, all collection fees and disbursements shall be a debt due and owing by the customer.
- All hire purchase sales are subject to finance approval and do not obtain extra discounts.
- Awning fabrics are subject to joins.
- Orders for supply only are at customer’s own risk. Lakeview Blinds Awnings Shutters accept no responsibility for measurements
(a) All electrical work carried out will need to be done by an electrician specified by Lakeview. Otherwise warranty will become null and void.
(b) All electrical and scaffolding expenses are the responsibility of the customer.
- Warranty does not apply to accidental water damage to internal blinds and shutters.
- Warranty is not transferrable and must be presented with receipts before warrant work can be carried out.
- All warranties are void if product is misused.
- Customer is to make access to installation site between 8.00am and 5.30 pm Monday to Fridays (Public holidays excluded).
- Customer is responsible for advising the installer regarding the location of any water pipes, electrical wiring or any other obstructions that could cause damage or could create an unsafe environment.
- The blinds supplied by Lakeview Blinds are measured to allow 10mm – 20mm clearance between the bottom of the blind and the sill or floor and approx 5mm – 10mm clearance on either side. In the event of the skirting boards or wall tiles being fitted within the window recess, it must be appreciated and understood that such skirting boards or tiles will form an obstruction which will prevent the end slats hanging vertically or horizontally.
- In the event of the customer defaulting in any of the terms of this agreement, including payment for any monies due under the agreement, then Lakeview Blinds Awnings Shutters shall have the right (without serving notice) to retake possession of the goods supplied by Lakeview Blinds, and the customer hereby authorises and allows Lakeview Blinds or it’s representatives, servants, agents or employees to enter the premises upon which the goods are housed or stored for the purpose of reclaiming possession of same. Lakeview Blinds shall not be liable for any cost losses, damages, expenses or any other monies or losses suffered by the customer as a result of Image Blinds reclaiming possession of the goods.